We’re right on the A24 next to the George Harvester, by the lights where Green Lane, Central Road, London Road and Epsom Road meet!
By Public Transport
Lots of buses stop right outside – 80, 93, 154 – get off at “Morden The George, stop MH” or “South Thames College” (coming away from Morden Centre, after Chalgrove Avenue MB)
You could also come by train – the Thameslink stations South Morden and St Helier are only 5 minutes walk away.
On Sundays there’s plenty of parking: you can park:
- in the lay-by outside the church
- in the South Thames College car park (by kind permission),
- in the parking bays on the other side of the main road (the red route is not active on Sundays), or
- in one of the two nearby car parks – see the next item.
The lay-by is likely to be full, so please use a car park. There are two pay-for car parks very close to the church:
- By the leisure centre, about 200m north of St Lawrence (P1 on map below)
- Outside the Harvester / Travelodge, about 100m south of St Lawrence (P2)
Please do not block the lay-by, the access to Manor House Care Home (which is often needed by ambulances), or any entrance or road on the College site.
Need a lift?
If you need help getting to us – do get in touch
Looking for Emmanuel Church, Wimbledon, or Dundonald Church, The Factory SW20? They’re great churches and good friends of ours – but if you live in Morden, and you’re serious about living for Christ amongst your neighbours, try us first!